Blue Sky Thinking with Cloud and Datacentres
Metronet (UK) Datacentre and Cloud services protect your business, support your growth and maximise your agility so that you can respond quickly and efficiently to change.
As your business grows, it becomes harder to keep increasing IT demands under control and within budget. This can lead to unnecessary expense and, often, security risks.
By moving your IT estate into the Cloud or a Datacentre, you can easily flex your capabilities to reflect your changing business needs. All without compromising on security.
Our Datacentre and Cloud services encompass a range of products, including Colocation, Cloud Backup and Cloud Connect (AWS Azure). All based on high-availability platforms, they’re designed to function either as single services or as a combined offering, enabling you to benefit from off-premise reliability and cost-effectiveness.
- Efficiency across multiple offices sharing resources such as email.
- A cost-effective solution having outgrown an existing ‘on-premise’ facility.
- Instant scalability due to rapid growth, mergers and acquisitions.
- An affordable disaster recovery location with compliance testing.
- Connections with multiple carriers.
- To comply with a strict internal SLA, both within the business and via the services provided to end customers.
- High-speed backup of files, including large databases.
- An always-on facility with sufficient power and cooling.
- High-capacity, high-bandwidth connectivity.
- Data mining with minimal bandwidth and disk space.
- Data security with incremental backup technology using the latest 256-bit AES encryption technology.
- Private Connectivity for Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Amazon AWS.
- DDoS protected Cloud Connectivity.
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS as an ‘extra site’ on your MPLS with end-to-end QoS.
Why Datacentre and Cloud?
- Increase business efficiency with off-premise hosting that enables you to scale rapidly.
- Protect your business integrity and credibility by safeguarding your valuable data and network assets.
- Safeguard business continuity with resilience and backup you can rely on -keeping your business operations running smoothly at all times.
- Manage costs more efficiently with reduced management and fixed costs that ensure no hidden surprises.
- Stay connected with a fully managed service that connects you to any supported Cloud provider
- Keep your data secure by using an MPLS connection to avoid the need for VPN or public internet connectivity.
- Enjoy faster, better performance with low-latent high-speed throughput and
- N+1 connectivity as standard.
This solution procures datacentre space to move all or part of your infrastructure off-premise. Colocation facilities provide space, power, cooling and physical security for your server, storage and networking equipment. We can also connect you to a variety of telecommunications and network service providers with minimum cost and complexity.
- Guaranteed service delivery for your customers with agreed datacentre performance SLAs and interconnection of datacentres for resiliency and disaster recovery.
- Located in eight UK datacentres across Manchester, Leeds and London.
- Cost flexibility with space sold by quarter, half or full rack – or by a suite containing several racks for larger organisations.
- Secure access 24/7 365.
- Scalability with high capacity quickly available on a predictable cost model.
- The reassurance of having your datacentre facility managed by experienced experts.
- Ecosystem of partners in the same facility.
- Lean infrastructure ensures simplified management during times of rapid business change.
- Strong road map for disaster recovery.
- Central services model for MPLS customers with multiple sites, allowing all services to be accessed centrally.
This high-speed and flexible online backup service protects your valuable data assets by securely storing them in the Cloud. Delivering total peace-of-mind, Metronet (UK) Cloud Backup delivers the precise and powerful protection you need to secure your data.
- Back up all major operating systems and applications, including database servers, desktops and virtualised machines.
- High-speed back up that scales to millions of files and large databases.
- Assured security with 256-bit AES encryption as standard.
- Ease of use with a single console for management.
- Fastest commercial backup client in the world.
- Simple web browser management.
- Optimal bandwidth utilisation for data mining using virtual restore.
- Reporting capabilities include customisable queries and web reporting.
Cloud Connect (AWS Azure)
This private service allows you to connect to Cloud service providers in a simple, secure, flexible, scalable and cost-effective way – bypassing the traditional challenges of Cloud connectivity over the public internet.
We provide unlimited capacity and guaranteed high-speed throughput, N+1 resiliency as standard, plus an impressive SLA.
- Guaranteed high-speed performance with low-latent throughput, guaranteed at your choice of up to multi-gigabit speeds, and N+1 resilient connectivity as standard.
- Rapid deployment with simple and fully supported implementation.
- State-of-the-art datacentres to host your fully managed Cloud connection.
- 24/7 365 monitoring with additional troubleshooting for any connectivity issues.
- Guaranteed service delivery for your customers with a 4-hour fix SLA.
- Ease of use by removing the need for IPSec tunnels and, if using an MPLS connection, delivering your IaaS provider as a WAN extension.
Ready to find out more?
We have the answers to all your questions. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you our latest product catalogue. Alternatively, speak to a member of our expert team today by calling 0800 066 2739 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get right back to you.