Voice Service Worth Talking About
Designed to enable better business practices, our Voice services cost-effectively integrate voice facilities into your core IT network. It’s all about simplified, unified and seamless communications.
Our Voice solutions encompass several products, including SIP Trunks and Hosted Telephony. Designed to maximise both business efficiency and cost savings. These services can be fully integrated with your core network.
Why IP Voice?
- Reduce costs with a cost-effective solution that gives you low calling rates both locally and internationally – as well as lower costs for equipment and upgrades.
- Stay competitive with the ability to rapidly, simply and cost-effectively add and change sites – ensuring you can respond quickly to business opportunities and threats.
- Increase efficiency by integrating voice into your key business applications.
- Safeguard business continuity with the resilience and backup you can rely on – keep your business operations running smoothly with confidence.
Hosted IP Telephony
Hosting your telephony in the Cloud rather than on-site equips you with more flexibility, scalability and will dramatically reduce the cost of calls.
Your organisation’s voice infrastructure – right down to the individual user level – can be managed easily using a simple interface.
Delivering all the features of a traditional PBX and more, Hosted IP telephony from Metronet (UK) is a resilient VoIP-based PBX, hosted in the Cloud. Our solution gives you a managed, future proofed system with low cost IP calling and no costly equipment upgrades or maintenance costs.
- Seamless deployment with our experienced and highly qualified technical support engineers providing initial training and on-going support.
- Simplified management with a user-friendly web-based administration system that makes planning and updates easy.
- Extended feature set without additional licences and cost, including unlimited voicemail boxes, call management, hot-desking interface, video calling, 50-way conference bridge and call recording.
- Built-in reliability with independence from third parties and quality of service across the entire network. Low Latency Queuing for consistently dependable performance levels of VoIP services and other time-sensitive applications.
- Detailed call reporting, providing the in-depth level of information you need to manage your business efficiently.
- Resilient VoIP solution.
- Alternative disaster recovery option.
- Minimal downtime with 24/7 365 tech support and 4-hour fix SLA.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunks
SIP trunks connect your existing private branch exchange (PBX) to the national public switched telephone network (PSTN) using an internet protocol (IP) connection.
By replacing your ISDN connections, you can reduce line rental costs and take advantage of super-competitive UK and international call rates.
SIP Trunk Product Features
- Up to 60% saving compared with traditional ISDN.
- Unified and simplified voice and data infrastructure – video, voice and data can all be routed over one IP connection, simplifying your infrastructure, billing and communications management.
- Flexibility, resilience and reduced fraud risk.
- Deploy in minutes, not months.
- Quality of service assured end-to-end when we manage both your voice and data networks.
- Unrivalled UK-based technical support – 24/7 365.
- 99.95% service availability.
Ready to find out more?
We have the answers to all your questions. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you our latest product catalogue. Alternatively, speak to a member of our expert team today by calling 0800 066 2739 or emailing email@example.com. We’ll get right back to you.